View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Sick Baller (Chump?) Story from the Bahamas... WITH A GIRL

[ QUOTE ]
I was there so I'll give my random notes one what I can remember.

1. Dom played flip cup for the first time ever and didn't really know what he was doing but got the hang of it. Unfortunately my team got crushed by Apathy and co.

2. I think the girl Dominic might have been "macking" was Raptor's GF and he wasn't actually macking her.

3. H@ll joined our flip cup game but didn't want to drink beer so he drank a cup of jager.

4. I'm pretty sure Bonafone paid for the limo.... but I could be wrong.

5. I think that this was the night I went to my room ordered room service and passed out with the lights on before it came up so I don't have that great a memory of the night but I'll post anything I can remeber.

edit: Maybe it was EM2's birthday this night. One of the nights it was anyways he was drunk as [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

for the record, I got drunker than I have been in twenty years playing flip cups with you degenerates. I was NOT macking in Raptor's GF. What the hell would she want with me when she's got Raptor?? We had a fun coversation, tho.

Usher bought me dinner. Every 2+2er I met was fun and cool and didn't seem to mind having some old dude hanging with them.

And the next day on the ride to the airport I made the driver pull over so I could puke out the door on the Bahamian soil. Good times.