View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Bodog Cashout Issues

Well my bank charged me $15 for each of the 7 checks I deposited (all rejected of course).

So I write to Bodog and ask that they reimburse me. They tell me sure, they just need a fax of my bank statement.

I don't own a fax machine, but I'll be able to find one to use. I just don't understand how CS people can consistently make such bad business decisions.

I ask for a $17,500 cashout by check, and they decide to send it in SEVEN seperate checks. Now all 7 checks BOUNCE. They wanna hassle me over a measly $105? They want proof? But if I was a low limit hobbyist who was withdrawing $100 they would gladly cover my Western Union fees? Yeah, makes sense.

They make a lot of money of off rake and interest from my account. I have been a customer for over 7 years (back when it was just sportsbetting). I just don't understand why Bodog can't grasp the concept of trying keep good customers happy.

Earlier I asked to up my deposit limit and they came back with an email about all of this documentation I needed to sign and fax in. This despite the fact that I used to use their old instant online check system (with the same bank account). Why do they think everyone is a pencil pusher looking to fill out forms and use their new fax machine/scanner?