View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Future of the MMB forum discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Evan... [censored] You!!!

You have no clue what it means to be a Mod... and you disrespect this community of posters... Posters drive traffic... you took a quiet growing forum and riled it up... and are pushing out the best posters... that didn't take long.

Just to be clear... Unlike the Mod additions in TLDR and Finance, I do not support Mat's decision to put Meb and Evan as Mods of MMB... however, considering the intent to shut this forum's traffic down with the impending upgrade... does it really matter how badly they screw this forum up?... maybe that was the idea...

Oh and Evan... I was a better Mod than you could ever dream of being...

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan was an excellent mod in SS back in the day. One could say his tenure was better than you could ever dream of your own as being.

Also, I have no idea how Evan is riling up and pushing out the best posters ... it seems pretty clear to me that this policy is coming from above his head, and has been the official policy at 2+2 for some time now. Perhaps if you had correctly enforced it (both here and in the finance forum) during your term as mod, posters would have no reason to get annoyed at the change and threaten to leave, and maybe you'd still be in charge. But you're not, so STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty clear to me that the regulars here would like to have the link rule changed and Mat Sklansky is open to the possibility of doing so, however Evan seems to clearly be pushing for his way of structuring this forum instead of listening to what the people want and working from there.