View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Ultimatebet Rakeback Calculation Help

[ QUOTE ]
sorry for the confusion. I dont use any program to track my stats. I just see how many ultimatepoints i accumulate per hour. When i play 4 tables 50NL full ring, i make about 40 ultimatepoints X 3 hrs per day is 120 ultimatepoints.

Okay, so that means that I make 12 dollars a day from the bonus and make an additional 13.10 from rakeback which means I should be making 25.10 instead of 12.00 per day with rakeback? Just wanted to confirm.

Also, is there any chance where having rakeback can hurt you on UB where you would make more without rakeback if you play less?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I really can't say how much you would make off of RB, as I don't play NL...I'm just going from your figures. What I CAN say is correct is that 25% of your bonus is deducted from your MGR, which effectively means that 7.5% of your bonus comes off your rakeback. This means that in your example, you would lose $3 from your MGR, or $0.90 from your RB.

As to it hurting you, absolutely not. I don't think it can on any site. If a site deducts bonuses, they are always deducted from your MGR, so the worst that could ever happens is that you end up with a zero or negative MGR, which means no rakeback for the month. Even that situation would never happen at UB, since they only deduct 25% of the bonus.