View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 07:49 AM

Default calling stations

I m so sick of it. How do you play them? I feel like its a massive spew raising/continuation bets when they never fold anything. I just got called down by Q9 high on a KKxxx board and t hey peel with J2 on a K43 no pair no draw. Seems like the only play with decent equity is to value bet super strong hands (with weak hands u never know if u re value betting since they could have AA, 2pair or whatever and not raise). So I wait all day for decent spots and even then they suck out half the time. Where s the profit? I m just so lost playing them and it feels like there s no skill left. Whats my edge? I m playing on a site where 3-4 out of 6 are total retarded stations or even bad LAGs. Here s a standard hand: I raise a standard hand AJ KQ etc they call. I miss the flop they check I bet they call. Now what? I just give up so many of these small pots. I have no idea what they have. I ve startedf taking AQ AK to showdown betting the turn and checking behind on the river and its good most of t he time. They peel with no pair no draw almost every time. So how do I beat the worst players ever? No fold equity, no patterns. All I can do is wait for hands and hope they hold up. The small profit I make from value betting goes to blinds, preflop raises, continuation bets and draws that miss. Maybe i should stop raising, bluffing? Just raise the better hands and give up when I miss my AJ KQ. They dont pay attention anyway so I can just value bet.