View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 06:05 AM

Default Re: Is Biological Life the Product of Intelligent Design?

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are most patently wrong, if this is what you are claiming. Randomness exists.

or it doesn't. You couldn't possibly tell, I'll even explain why if you like.

Please do.

I'd be very interested to learn the proof for the total determinism of everything!

[/ QUOTE ]
No, the reason you are wrong to claim you can tell if X exists is not a proof that X doesn't exist. I think that's obvious but I can explain if you like.

[ QUOTE ]
Though none of this has anything to do with god.

It has everything to do with the question of God! (I.e. whether a Creator exists or not.)

If randomness does not exist in the universe, then the probability of the existence of a creator/designer of the universe goes up insanely.

[/ QUOTE ] Sounds unlikely but some proofs that randomness exists would prove god didn't exist (sadly such a proof cannot exist even if randomness does). You can see why.

chez