View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Flee at last

[ QUOTE ]
You seem very keen to board. Here, FMP :

Get on that plane.

In case the plane does not go down, you should take that outcome seriously into account. In case the plane does go down, what can I tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have vivid dreams every single night, in fact I can’t fall asleep until I fall into a dream state. When I was young, I took these dreams seriously and wrote them down. After many years of such experimentation, I can say that any thing I dream about is the opposite of predictive. My dreams are mostly fears of everyday life and the vast majority of those dreams don’t come true.

When I hunt for ducks, any duck that is in my direct range of shot, is a particularly lucky duck. I’m such a bad shot. In fact I feel relieved when I don’t kill the poor thing. Same thing with my dreams, the opposite of my dreams is more likely the case than not, so if I dreamed that my plane was going down, I’d feel more safe entering that plane.

edit - I gave an analogy, but it may be poor. The point is that my dreams have zero predictive power. And for sure, I've tested them