View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 04:17 AM

Default beat: girl stalking me

Dude, I'm sure some of you are snickering at the subject, but this is not cool at all.

Long story short: girl used to give me head and [censored]. She ended up [censored] my roommate, draaaama followed. we tried to stay friends, but she always was getting crazy on me for this and that.

So i havent talked to her in like 1.5 months and i see her at a school function bar thing. She gets all crying eyed, saying she misses being friends w me. I say yeah, listen, would love to talk when not drunkz, but im not gonna talk about this now, life has been good. She pouts, asks to come over later. i say [censored] NO. She asks several more times, i deny. She starts getting jealous or something, saying im going home w a girl. whatever

I go to a friends house after last call, we watch a movie. I get a call from my roommate asking me if i had given my keys to some girl. Wtf? No. Girl calls me immediately after asking why im not home. WTF?!?!?!? She hangs up shortly after before i can ask questions. Then it all clicks. Like 6 months ago i totally lost my keys, couldnt find them anywhere! SHE STOLE MY KEYS!!! Then all drunk she went into my place looking for me!!! WTF

DUDE. I don't know what to do except 1) change my locks, 2) confront the bitch and get my [censored] keys back. SO MAD RIGHT NOW. But also kinda scurred dude....