View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 01:11 AM

Default Re: Public apology to DAC- His account has been cleared.

This is ridiculous. This is exactly what they did when they accused bobcards and to lesser extent, erik123, of cheating AND stealing from them.

They handled it in the exact same way, except they threatened over the phone taunting in the same unprofessional manner as done in this forum.

There were two seperate incendents, but the most egregious was when bobcards was accused of hacking their online blackjack. It is ironic how much money he has lost in his life 'jacking' that WSEX did this to him

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree that the outcome was satisfactory. However it was botched by WSEX along the way. Why did the OP have to air out this issue on a public forum in order to receive a fair investigation?

If he had of continued to deal directly with support he would have never received his money. Once communication was initiated the issue was resolved relatively quickly. Why could this have not been done when he initially contacted support? It never should have escalated to this level.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I cant believe everyone is praising Fred. He started off assuming that DAC was using a bot and that his money was not being returned to him.

Apologizing does nothing for me. But that is why I never play there nor will I ever.

Is this what it has come down too? You have a problem with a site and your only recourse is to post about it in a public forum just to get your case investigated? BS

[/ QUOTE ]