View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Future of the MMB forum discussion

I could write 5 pages about this. But why don't I just begin at the end with the real kicker. This is 2+2's rule. End of story. You can fight all you want I guess, but I think I've been pretty clear about that rule.

Now, I think that can lead to an improved forum. If you're not interested in what I think is an improvement then I'm not really sure what to say. It's probably worth writing Mat a strongly-worded PM voicing your displeasure with me as a mod. More pragmatically, there might just be a chance that 2+2 isn't hosting the discussion forum you are looking for. There are lots of things I use 2+2 as a resource for, but I also read many other websites because this isn't a catch-all. If what you're looking for is internet marketing with lots of links to people's sites from the point of view of 2+2ers I guess I can't help you.

If you're interested in entrepreneurial discussion from 2+2ers I might have an excellent product in store.

Obviously I cannot make you like the way I do things. I don't intend to try. I do intent to make my best effort to improve this forum as long as the people running the show decide to let me. Arguing about a rule that's not even in my control just seems like a real waste of everyone's time though.