View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 11:06 PM

Default Re: UB Withdrawal Option Suspended, what Does this mean?

[ QUOTE ]
Jan 16:

Dear Marvin_1935,

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification in order to minimize fraudulent activity.

If you wish to accelerate this process please scan and email your valid photo ID and copies of the credit card used to deposit to cashier@ultimatebet.com or fax to 1-800-783-9366, along with your username and a brief explanation of your situation.

Once the random security verification has been completed a member of our Risk Management Department will contact you with the complete details. <font color="blue"> this never happened </font>

Thank you for your attention.

Thank you,

Withdrawals Support

Jan 20:

Thank you for your e-mail, I have reviewed your account and your cancelled withdrawal and I have decided to allow your withdrawal to be processed.

Please remember that Withdrawals are processed within two business days from the time we receive your request. You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction has been completed.

Thank you,

Supervisor

Withdrawals Support

<font color="blue"> UB support sucks, but i did get my money and my last cahsout went through w/o a hitch.</font>

Edit: I also never used a CC to deposit at UB . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much for this information. So what did you fax them? Just your Driver's License?

I think I will go ahead and do that, even though I didn't receive the same email you did.