LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
CO: $209.80
Hero (BTN): $561.10
SB: $380.4
BB: $715.8
UTG: $117.90
MP: $400

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($6, 6 players)
UTG folds, MP folds, CO folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $8</font>, SB folds, BB calls $4

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($18, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $8</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $22</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $60</font>, BB calls $38

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($138, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero ??

My real question is on the turn here.

I know the min raise on the button looks weird, but it's something I don't mind doing from the button with big hands and hands such as this, knowing I will have position.

What do you guys do on the turn here? After putting in a reraise on the flop with a flush draw and oesd, the turn misses, do you take the free card or push hard.

I wish I had reraised more on the flop, but live and learn.