View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Bodog Cashout Issues

Dear Jordan,

We're sorry. It has just come to our attention that 1 check(s) totaling $125.00 which we recently mailed to you via Priority Post had an error in the banking information provided on the check.

We have sent a replacement check(s) to your registered address, which should arrive within the next 3-4 business days. To ensure that you have no problems receiving your withdrawal, we ask that you do not attempt to cash the original check(s) (noted above) containing the errors.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused and we would like to extend our thanks for your patience and understanding.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us

I had received the check several days ago and I have already cashed it at my bank. Is there anything I need to worry about? Should I just deposit the new check when it comes in? Anyone else have this problem? Is there any way that Bodog can deposit straight into a checking account or must it go through the mail? Sorry for all the questions haha. Any response would be appreciated. Thanks!