View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Wpex Stole My Money

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because we just got some new tools.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fred, you are undoubtedly smarter and more knowledgeable than me, especially about this. But please acknowledge that you do see how your policies, as applied to OP, are unfair. To suspects, as there is no petition or recourse for any reason, and to honest players as well, as your company ultimately reaps the rewards of cheating in the games.

Also, since you say these tools are new, please reassure us that the situation described in the original post is not standard operating procedure, and will not be occurring in the future - that from now on cheating will be stopped as it happens, not when they try to cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, cheating will be stopped as it happens. We don't just wait for the cashout.

The player is welcome to raise a claim with the Gaming Commission of Antigua. We will be happy to justify our actions in front of them. If they see things differently, the player will be paid in full.

We will not post in public or disclose to the player how we were alerted to this situation.

It is not without warning. It is in our rules which all players sign off on when they play with us.

Months ago players were complaining about Bots on our site. We shut down a few suspects and built some better tools. These tools, while they may not catch everyone, do not in our opinion put out false positives.

Where is the praise for doing something about the bots?

Fred

PS- I still don't see the player denying anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are the seized funds going to be redistributed to the players from which they were won?