View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Password Security Suggestion--Key Fobs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Making use of a token that uses RSA or similiar for encryption would basically be unbreakable (at present time)
tokens would be in improvement IMO as far as the poker sites liability...

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it is currently unbreakable unless you tell someone else the readout on the dongle, LOL.

This guy is an idiot and doing a ton of damage by placating people into thinking these things do not work. This is evidenced by all the money EMC paid for RSA. They bought a bedtime story that everyone believes is a true story, except this one guy that posts at 2+2 and calls himself a security guru.

Despite what this guy says (and he is the ONLY one saying it), these tokens are the best way to ensure credential authentication. Nothing else is even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you have failed to understand my posts, I'm not quite sure how you can come to the conclusions you have.

You are suggesting that I am here on some hidden agenda (probably in your mind on the behest of my 'Jewish' or 'Arab' paymasters) to undermine the development of support for your cherished key fobs. With my mighty sword of diverting facts and confusing arguments, I am single handedly swaying opinion and preventing progress.

Or, it could be that I work in a poker company and see what is possible. It could be that I have come onto this thread to provide some facts and insight and suggest some better solutions.

I'll leave it to the intelligent people to read through my posts and decide whether my suggestions on security are a ruthlessly cunning attempt to subvert 2+2 or are actually quite sensible and practical improvements.

For the record the owners of my company are not Jewish or Arabs, they are American like you and I.