View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: CAN THE MOD THAT DELETED THE THREAD ABOUT THAT GUY MDMB ASKING FOR

I'm the one that deleted the thread. I got a PM from GREG's friend asking for it to be deleted, before somebody else got scammed.

I've talked to GREG on AIM, and it sounds like it's not a problem, because MDMB x-posted in HSNL.

It also sounds like FTP Support is on the ball with this one, which is always good to hear.

[ QUOTE ]
How could a guy that's been posting on this site for almost 2 years fall for something like this? Not funny but mindboggling and sad.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like he was in a pretty bad state of mind, after just getting in some trouble with the law, as well as some other bad stuff going on, with his life.

From the AIM Convo:
[ QUOTE ]
[19:42]
[19:41] MYNAMEIZGREG: he "transferred" 10.5
[19:41] MYNAMEIZGREG: and then i got emails from "ps support" talking about how there had been a disconnection from the server
[19:41] MYNAMEIZGREG: and that his account was locked to ensure the transfers would go through when everything was sorted out
[19:42] MYNAMEIZGREG: and then he showed me an email that said something similar but written to him not me
MYNAMEIZGREG: youre prob sitting there saying cmon greg
[19:42] MYNAMEIZGREG: and i agree
[19:42] MYNAMEIZGREG: but its so weird
[19:42] MYNAMEIZGREG: it was the perfect storm of events
[19:42] MYNAMEIZGREG: i wasnt level headed from the trial
[19:42] MYNAMEIZGREG: normally i see right through this type of thing
...snip...
[19:43] MYNAMEIZGREG: i think full tilt support deserves the positive publicity
[19:44] MYNAMEIZGREG: they responded almost immediately and locked both our accounts

[/ QUOTE ]