View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Growing Up Gotti sequel casting call...!!!

[ QUOTE ]
You are right ,because if everyone with a JMan28 avatar,including himself POOLED their poker/savings funds together,they wouldnt be able to have the heart nor guts and most importantly the MONEY to make this work for a charitable cause!!

"JMan28 gets to keep the money rigth"........what a joke!

[/ QUOTE ]

here's the thing - and i'm not sure why a smart guy like you would miss such an obvious gap in logic - this is a poker forum, not a "who has more money right now" forum.

also, jman has never claimed that he is a super rich guy - in fact i've never heard him claim to be great at poker - or for that matter make any egotistical claims at all.

so, since this is a poker forum, and you want to call a guy out, then it should be about poker. there is no reason for jman to give 1mm to charity. he's a kid. also, since you challenged him, and are so confident, you really have no business telling him what to do with the money if he wins. he plays poker for a living and the opportunity cost of a trip to vegas with no personal financial upside is obviously retarded.

anyway, if you want to play for the 1mm and will agree that what he does with the money is his business, then i would imagine he could sell enough of himself to get into the game in about 3 seconds as he would no doubt crush you.

as i said before - i'm 100% behind this and would love to help set it up.