View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 12:25 PM

Default Re: A note regarding position in this hand....

[ QUOTE ]
Some people have noted that I did not reveal my position relative to yours. Because I have declared myself to be all-in, it did not seem to me that position is any longer an issue, since there will be no more betting if you decide to call. However, for the sake of completeness, I began the hand in the cutoff, and you were one seat to my right.

The responses have been interesting so far, and am looking forward to reading more of them.

TK

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not just "for the sake of completeness." Terrible. That's like saying "Yeah, I raised and there was a push, so, it really doesn't matter if I raised UTG or CO or button." C'mon.

Where was the limper? EP, MP, Pluto?

This has the potential to be a very interesting post if it actually utilized the art of providing complete information.

As played, the limper and how he has played is pretty important. If limper is tight pre + CO knows this (I assume he does), then I may just limp in. If limper is a loose passive or not that tight, then I would raise to 400 (not 300), then if CO repops me, I have to make a decision. I think my decision would be to CR if I feel that he could fold 1010, JJ, or AQ/AK [which I think he can). I would bet a little more to make it apparent that I was committed with this hand.