View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 08:14 PM

Default Re: Harrignton Cashgame Book?!

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for your answer, djeorge but im really getting sick and tired of everybody bi*ching about multiple posts about the same topics... keep your crap to yourself, its not gonna change anything anyway.
to (hopefully) keep you from flaming back, i do agree with you though. i little use of the search machine woulda got me there, too... just cant stand the moaning and hating about this same old s*it over and oer again anymore

[/ QUOTE ]

We can't just assume that your familiar with the world of on-line forums. The other member was merely making a suggestion to help you find existing info about the topic.

It's also important to use the search function because multiple threads on the same topic cause multiple issues. One being that the responses are split into two (or more) places and that could cause someone to miss out on good feed back because some quality responses were posted in the other thread. Another is that quality threads are being pushed down the list making the easier to overlook.

Since you seem to be well versed with on-line forums you should already know this. Thank you for using the search function before starting a new thread in the future.