View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Re: less about retards more about politics

I would just like to take this opportunity to post, that aftera little investigation, Mickey Brausch is definitely Cyrus. The last IP address Cyrus posted with was 87.202.44.148. This tracks to Greece, in the City (or region, i'm not sure) of Akhaia, Patras. Cyrus was banned 7/30/06 at 2 a.m.

The first IP address used by Mickey Brausch was 85.75.106.31. This tracks to teh exact same city/region of Greece. This account was created 10 hours after Cyrus was banned.

Now, I think that Cyrus/MB is one of the biggest trolls in the politics forum. What sets him apart from other trolls, is that he is intelligent enough to disguise his posts as legitimate. But nearly all of his posts are sarcastic, condescending, and degrading to the person he is responding to (for a quick example, just look at his most recent post in ATF, responding to a legitimate point by By-Tor). I know, Iron, that you like this poster, but I really think that a poster who has been perma-banned once by Mason needs too be watched very closely.