View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Winning in Tough Hold \'em Games

[ QUOTE ]
90% of the people who post about the 2+2 book printing process are arm chair jockeys who want what they want for their own reasons, never considering the good of 2+2 book sales.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an unfair and highly subjective statement. I'd expect a little better from you TT.

This thread turned into a book-packaging discussion and I see loyal readers, forum contributors, and 2+2 customers voicing their opinions. I've seen nothing in the comments thus far that imply that they don't see the good in 2+2 book sales. In fact, most comments start with, "I'll buy the books regardless due to the fanatastic content, but they fall apart too easily."

And you're right, well-studied text books should be dog-eared and beaten up. No one disputes that. I've personally read WTO at least 5 times and it still is in almost brand new condition. I've read SSHE about 7-8 times and it looks like I read it while in the shower.

Nothing wrong with voicing that. Mason listens. Mason then comes up with conspiracy theories. Nothing we can do there. He seems to always think the worst in these type discussions.

If the glue, binding, paper, etc. remain as-is, it won't deter many from buying. On the other hand, it shouldn't deter them from commenting either. A lot of us have quite a bit of $$ invested in 2+2 books and it is our 2+2 right (cue "America the Beautiful") to state our issues. And, it also 2+2's right to disagree with the issue and change nothing.

..."America the Beautiful" fades.