View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 09:27 PM

Default beat: this guy\'s profile on pocketfives

http://www.pocketfives.com/1BCDE03F-...BBC4B45E4.aspx

there's really nothing to say. i think the bold section is the highlight, but there are so many great parts to choose from

[ QUOTE ]

been playing poker 3 years now since legal, and still striving to become one of the internet elite, still have not got lucky enough to make a big cash to influence my life any differently [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . see you at the tables .

best runs, 2 satelites in one week on stars for nightly hundred grand 162.00 + sunday millions 215.00 in which i re-invested that money. I wish i had have taken the 162.00T$ and re-invested that money after finishing roughly 400th/800 in a nightly 100 grand tourney, which left me dissapointed because i was bad beat 2x and left severly short stacked and could not make a comeback so i was not able to cash, the only thing i was happy about was finishing higher than some famed star players on pokerstars and finishing reasonably much higher than some obvious consistant favourites.

so i will do anything to better my game and hope to one day pull off some big wins, I still would never take this to be a way of living but for me it is simply a hobby and if i make money to make a living we'll see when the time comes i guess ..

another recent good win was at a college tourney of 72 players 2.00 buy in and i won first place after 3 hours of play took down 100.00 gift certificate for Wal Mart to go shopping with .. I will be then playing at the college university national championships i believe this comming summer and hope to make a name for myself there as well .

other tourney winning final hands include J8 suited of clubs, KQ diamonds suited, party poker game i won with AK offsuit i believe .

[/ QUOTE ]