View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 06:11 PM

Default Re: Prima Withdrawals (US Players)

[ QUOTE ]
Hi ppl,
Just wanted to shed some light on Eco.
Eco wire transfers may indeed take up until a week depending on the number of correspondent banks that funds travel through. This is just the way wire transfers work. Also each of the correspondent banks take their own fee, so this is where 10+10+... comes from.
I don't know where and why the rumors of Eco not accepting US customers start, but it's not true- Eco is still open for everyone.
While most of US customers use Eco as a withdraw option, Eco is widely accepted as a deposit option on internet betting and gambling sites.
Don't bee too upset if your email to support is not immediately answered- ember that there is a time difference between US and Europe. Also there are cases when emails from Eco are simply blocked by a spam filter on receivers end- this is sometimes also the case of account activation codes not received.
I hope I addressed the most common questions.
Good luck to you all!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you actually a representative of ecocard? I have been waiting for my wire transfer for 8 business days now, and my questions to support over several days have so far gone unanswered. In fact only 1 email out of about 6 I've sent since I signed up has been answered, and the problem is not a spam filter.