View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Having the worst period since I started playing, some support plea

Since Oct last year I had quads cracked 4 seperate times, and a straight-flush once. So if anyone has it worse than that, let me know. I just never made that much a BFD because the first few times I was sort of wanting that to happen almost. Like, see... I had quads broken. (Ok, I'll admit yes I was upset those times, but not as much as most people I think would). Another factor is that I do a lot of Omaha & stud, so it's quite easier than say, in HOld'em to lose with quads.

But what really hurts, is I never was able to get the BBJ because either I wasn't using BOTH hole cards, or my opponent wasn't. Or we didn't mean the minimum jacks-or-better, etc. There is always something in those rules to screw you over isn't there!?

Now after factoring all that in, what really gets me is the smaller hands.. rolled up hands getting busted by donkeys chasing inside straights to the river when they had no business in the pot in the first place. Having that happen all day to the same donk who has had your number all week, gets my blood going a little. I am still working on not going on tilt in that dept. Getting there, but not 100% tilt free yet.