View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 08:35 PM

Default Re: Offcial MicroHULA Rules and Sign Up Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Str8Fish
We still need one of y'all to step up and be a captain.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to have "HULA Champ2006" as your PokerRoom handle, I think there's an implied responsibility. Maybe that's just me, I dunno. Also, buck, KO, march, sharpie...I'm keeping my eye on you (does the thing pointing to my own eyes with two fingers, then pointing to you).

As for the problems with the Pokerroom skins, wtf? This softare, in my experience, is WAY faster and more stable than any of the other sites. There does seem to be something effed up with chat (I can't chat within the client, and somebody else I spoke to was having the same problem), and for some reason from the Java client you don't see the same list of tables that you see from the stand-alone client, but once I found the option to not have it jump to the top on my action and interrupt my Trillian chat it's excellent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really can't... I have my thesis defense on Monday of next week, then I need to fly out to Chicago for the American Chem Soc meeting on the 24th. I just don't have time to research a team like last year. I'd end up in last place, and I'm playin to win.