View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 04:05 PM

Default Re: 10/15 NL- opinions on this laydown.....

1. if getting leveled then GJ
2. if not then some people could tone it down a lil
3...it seems like you only start considering his range on the river (even though youre prolly not) but important info here is how often does this player 2-3barrel with ak/q and how does he react to a check raise if he does have qq+??
i think that this needs to be a fold preflop if your gonna play it this way unless your answers to my questions are right, bc in order to make up for your whiffed flops you need to play big pots with this hand, which gets me to my main point
given your stack sizes and his range i think your best bet is to lead the flop...he almost def raises your lead with qq+ and he may even try a bluff with his non paired hands...YOU NEED TO BUILD A POT and the line you took almost always fails to accomplish this, check raise is way strong, at least bet turn
last point, if he really is an ABC player than im pretty sure he doesnt have an overpair here, they c-bet these flops-it does, however, "feel" like 33 to me even though his range is much larger and you have a 3...with live poker sometimes you can just "know" BUT i still call here, talk about odds...