View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Foxwoods 75/150 Taking A Shot Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
OK, gnu, now your scaring me a bit. You played less than 5 hours... no one should be even thinking about "hourly rates", much less comparing them to any hopes you might have of what you might make in the game. I don't know where your $100-300/hr estimate came from

[/ QUOTE ]

From my experience with online Omaha hi/lo, a good player can expect to earn between 3-5bb/100 hands. Live the players are even weaker/looser than I've found online.

Toss in that so few players actually pay attention to the board cards in Stud hi/lo and go chasing their 8 lows when they have no straight/flush potential and will lose money in the long run doing such, and I think 100-300/hr is very conservative for a 75/150 game if you practice good table selection.

I'm not saying that you can't or won't have significant swings and losses many days or sessions. But in the long-haul I think 100-300 is very attainable if you're playing O.E. against guys with a bunch of money who just don't care to learn basic strategy and instead only enjoy action.