View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 11:30 AM

Default when is the best time to eat an unhealthy meal?

i've been dieting for the past 2 months or so. i've lost like 15 legitimate pounds of fat, through hard dieting, cardio and weight training.

my question is, if i wanted to have a small cheat meal, when is the best time to do it? when i say cheat meal, i'm not talking about a slice of cheese cake or a bowl of ice cream, i'm not really into those things. moreso, i like to have 2 slices of pizza from the place down the street every once in a while ( maybe 500 calories? ), or maybe a small order of potato wedges from KFC ( 200-300 calories i believe ). if i were to do this once or twice a week, when would be the best time to do so? i've heard that late at night is a good time, and also that post-workout is when you should eat something bad if you're going to.

also, assuming that i still have a solid calorie deficit, how negative to my overall weight loss is eating 2 pieces of pizza once or twice a week, providing that i'm working out, doing cardio and eating well 95% of the time? on one hand it's a real greasy, fatty food, but on the other hand, it fills me up like crazy and i probably won't feel hungry for another 3.5-4 hours.

any comments appreciated.