[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Recent Bannings in Politics Forums. So far I have:

valenzeula
pvn
Borodog

[/ QUOTE ]

I protest against these bannings.

I cannot imagine what Borodog, a college professor as I understand in his professional life, or pvn could have posted that would merit a ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell, I asked a mod to follow the new "no hijack" rules (which I was later informed are "subjective") and take his political policy lecture he was beginning in the administrative thread and start a new thread with it, rather than to continue to derail the OP. He continued, I asked again, and my second post was deleted and I was banned. He still hasn't started that thread; apparently he prefers the lecture-only format instead of q-and-a type discussion. The telescreen is intended to deliver pronouncements of the glorious Leadership, and to monitor your behavior, it's not a vehicle for you to actually converse with your betters.

Borodog wasn't even that impetuous. As best I could tell, he was asking why rules were being formulated specifically for one political group (even though, ironically, the "example" given illustrating the "need" for one of those rules was an offense committed by a member of an almost diametrically opposite political group!). Further, it's pretty clear that the mods don't even know how long they banned him for. First it was a day, then 6 hours, then four days, then 9.6 hours.

Pretty tight ship they're running over there.