View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 09:00 AM

Default Re: Bayren Munich vs Werder Bremen

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1,000 is a definate rip. I go to Manchester United games and even in our derby against Liverpool 300-400 would be the highest

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously?

Any Ballas want to live in England for a year and travel around watching United play?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ £300-£400. The clubs would never charge that much. I used to have a season ticket at Chelsea which is supposed to be the most expensive and that only cost £650 for all 19 league games. Even if you don't have a season ticket, the most they'll charge you for a top game is £100 maximum and when I went to the 4-2 Chelsea Barca game (one of the best games in Europe in a long time) I think I spent no more than £50 for the ticket.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm talking about buying them from touts. I went to the Liverpool game this season and it cost £30 quid which is about $59 bucks. It would be cool to follow United around but England is a dump

I am a member of the club thing, going to the Bolton game this Saturday but sitting somewhere else so the ticket cost me £39. Going to try and get a season ticket which costs about £565 but the waiting list is huge.