View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 03:41 AM

Default Re: Ask a Car Salesman

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shadowrun, I looked at the site and it is an interesting idea. I don't have a problem with it because the people who run those companies still have to buy cars from dealerships. When you are talking about the ultra-luxury market, the customer is paying for convenience and that could work for some people.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i agree its an interesting idea, i didnt mean to say that it would replace conventional car buying.

the reason its so interesting is studies show that these ultra cars only get driven about 30 days a year. so instead of paying 400,000+ for a car you barley use you can pay 50,000 (but only have 4-8 weeks) and can pick other cars.

also
what is the most price effective car in your opinion?

[/ QUOTE ]
Shadow, price effective is a strange term. For Lexus, the IS250 is a very price effective car, as in a lot of car for the money. As is the ES350.
I would also say that the LS460L at either 79k or 85k is price effective becuase its two closest competitors cost $10k more and have lesser technology.
Its hard for me to say what cars are the most bang for the buck, be a bit more specific.