View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Having the worst period since I started playing, some support plea

[ QUOTE ]
[Then they capped the rakeback and I switched to Crypto,

[/ QUOTE ]

There is your problem mate. Crypto is known as the Shark-Tank these days. This is because strong players up top have dropped down a few levels due to lack of fish, but also that experienced bonus whores from elsewhere have all swam into crypto thinking their bonus structure is a bargain. It seems like an ok RB deal and reload to many at first, until you factor in how rough and tuff it will be to get ahead there. Things aren't like the old days anymore.

You don't have to take my word for it, but I suggest going to a non bonus-whoring site. It may seem like you are getting less ROI, until you realize you got many LIVE ones at the table again.

I understand many find this hard to do. It hurts their pride and they feel that they will just stick it out and things will improve. I'm not saying you are a BAD PLAYER, it's just that when you're on a site with very hard competition, even if you are slightly better than them the rake will most likely be the only winner in the end.

God knows I went through my own mass downswings, and I've done my own bitching about it around here too in the past.