View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 05:01 PM

Default Re: high stakes 3-5-07

[ QUOTE ]
i find it amusing and sad, but mostly just sad how you judge people from their post count, as if that has anything to do with anything. I guess when people start using post counts as an arguement it means they really have no arguement and they're desperate.
All I meant was I was annoyed by people who use this forum in the comfort of anonymity to make baseless flames and insults at the established pros. I know I probably shouldn't let it bother me, but it does. So what happened next was one guy agreed with me, another one told me to "check my sarcasm meter" which was a really stupid comment since sarcasm has nothing to do with what I said, and then we have the trolls who are just looking for an arguement. Well I guess you got one guys. And I'm the bad guy? Please.
I will take this lesson to learn to just ignore the troll baits.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously have thin skin. If criticizing the pros really bothers you, then that's a personal problem, not ours. It is not only our right to critize their play when necessary, but necessary. That's what this forum is about. If Tony Romo fumbles the ball without reason, that's going to be criticized. If a pro bets his straight into a trips board, then he's going to get criticized.

As for your post count: Yes, it is going to be brought up. Until you've created a history, people aren't going to assume you know what you're talking about, especially when one of your first posts comes in here and criticizes everyone else.