View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Re: ***ELIMINATION NIGHT - TOP 12 3/8/2007 OFFICIAL THREAD***

[ QUOTE ]
My thoughts-

Haley over Sabrina was a huge shock to me. I really didn't get that one.

Antonella's booting was long coming. Obvious.

I think though the Sanjaya/Sundance thing still counts as a shocker. I do think Sundance was biting but he had moments. And clearly he has a stronger voice then Sanjaya even if he blew it a few times.

I hated his Pearl Jam song choice. That being said, I thought he performed it better last night then Tuesday night.

Overall though... Sanjaya and Antonella were the only two who absolutely should have been gone. America got it half right.

I would think that Haley and Sanjaya have to be the next two gone. But then, the fact that Sanjaya is still here makes me doubt that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I’m thinking Sabrina and Haley was the real bottom 2. Sabrina was fighting against Lakisha, Melinda, Stephanie and Jordin for votes. She was the ‘worst’ of the divas so I’m not really that surprised that she left.

There’s no way in hell anyone can make me believe that Haley got more votes than Antonella though. None. Haley has been horrible since the start, putting weak, bland performances void of any shred of personality or gumption. Who and why would anyone vote for her? The only thing I can see is pissed off people who were mad at Simon for his comments to her, but I doubt these people would have overtaken Antonella’s fan base. I really believe the producers stepped in and decided to push Antonella out to get rid of the picture scandal.