View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Results

umm I don't read poker books or go by them, and I'm sure I've been in many more situations like this and I totally disagree with how it's played and heres why.

First off pretty sure HoH is for live tourneys where stacks are deeper antees larger and play worse.

You should never be opening for 5bb unless you are just doing it in SB and BB has like 6bb total or there is limpers. When you open your 5x it's soo bad because of the stacks behind you everyone is deep enough than you shouldn't be calling their shoves because if when you lose which will be often and than you now switch stacks with them and become a SS and them CL.

Also, if you are honestly shoving 30bbs over a 5x open from CL with 50% of hands you are really awful and it's a good thing you are the only CL who is bad enough to 5x with 33 and than call his shove. He is never restealing with air here and even if he was you are racing like everytime. You are results orientated cuz he showed AK it was a good call no it wasn't. This hand was a complete trainwreck and sadly I think when you made this post as a brag about how you played soo good in your opinion getting in as a race for monster CL when in fact based on ranges your call sucks your open sucks your whole thought process sucks. Misapplied concepts 101