View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Loyal player - DONE with UB

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a small stakes player thats played on UB every week for about 3 years. I've always defended them on this forum, during the good and bad times. Always used Neteller until the crap hit the fan. Opened a epassporte acct and have made one deposit to UB. Made a withdrawal 2 weeks ago with no problem. Something came up and I needed to withdraw all my money. Less than $500. Requested a withdrawal for the full amount 3 days ago. First time I've ever requested the full amount. Still showing pending this morn. Clicked on review cash outs, withdrawals, whatever it says. Note stated I must fax or email my photo ID to process withdrawal. Nothing has changed, same computer, same email. Nobody else uses my comp.,I've never did a player transfer, never have played heads up with anyone. What really pisses me off, they didn't even have the courtesy to send me a email. I will fax the copy of the ID, but I will never play there again even if they end up being the last site left.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are doing this because the amount of fraud has increased a lot since you first started playing there. It's not that big of a deal.

[/ QUOTE ]Bull [censored]!!! How do you commit anykind of fraud using epassporte? You have to verify the amounts of the 2 small deposits they deposit in YOUR bank acct. They wait 3 years and a min. of 30 withdrawals to ask for ID ? Like I said, I'll send the ID for whatever their reason, but I'm done with them, end of story.