View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Changing my FullTilt affiliate from Reduce the Rake

I signed up under Reduce the Rake to receive rakeback at FullTilt and Party last year, and as many of us know, Reduce the Rake decided to steal our Party rakeback tell us we were straight out of luck because he'd rather keep the last few payments for himself once he got busted.

So now I want to start playing at FullTilt again, but:

1. I can't stomach Reduce the Rake earning a piece of my MGR

2. I know he will withhold payment when times are tough or he gets shutdown, and will lie to me and try to manipulate me to extract maximum value from me, and shirk his payment responsibilities

Has anyone had a similar problem and gotten switched to another affiliate on FullTilt? I just emailed FullTilt's affiliates department and they told me:

"Your affiliate Reduce the Rake is still paying players rakeback. You have not been generating any revenue which is why you are not getting rakeback. If you start playing on FullTilt again then you will be entitled to receive rakeback. We are not going to move your player account over to another affiliate because we already have an agreement with your current affiliate."

I know some people have mentioned backdoor not-so-legitimate ways, like signing up with a different email address and payment method, but has anyone managed to do this in the open?