View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Coaching WARNING

[ QUOTE ]
I guess basically it comes down to what you think is fair personally and what isnt

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, that is what it should come down to. You seem to be confusing what's fair and what's in your best interests however. The agreement you made was to prepay X$ for sessions. You paid the money and the sessions have been made available to you. Your agreement is fulfilled. There was no stipulation that you could get a refund on unused sessions, and therefore no such stipulation exists. There is nothing unfair about you not recieving a refund for sessions you don't use.

That's not to say that refunding your money wouldn't be in both of your best interests. Yours because you get your money back, snobank's because negative word of mouth is 10 times more effective than positive word of mouth, and reputations are often impossible to repair once damaged.

It's unfortunate that this went down this way. Don't make it worse than it has to be by taking a "if I'm going down I'm taking you with me" attitude. Argue for what you want, but do so in an adult manner. If you don't get what you want, take it like a man.