View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 02:23 AM

Default Re: Split Seer Lists

[ QUOTE ]
I would not name the seers as a mod and make this impossible. However, in a game with named seers this is clearly within the rules and clearly good. The mess comes with how you make absolutely sure that each seer knows which side of the list to peek and how to make sure that everyone agrees.

[/ QUOTE ]

In some games it is good, while in others (LOTR etc) it really sucks. If the seers are absolutely equal, and they have no other special abilities, it may be ok, provided it is a villager who makes up the peek list.

Having said that, what if all the wolves are alphabetically on one side of the list or the other? One seer will have good peeks, the other not so good. I think most of our players are good enough that they should be able to peek those people they think are wolfy, not restricted to a certain half of the list.

METAGAME- If I am a seer in one of these games, I will primarily stick to my half, unless I see a reason to deviate. If so, I will have no problem whatsoever peeking whoever the heck I want to for whatever reason I deem fit.