View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 02:16 AM

Default Re: 10/25NL at Foxwoods.........

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"if villain had a flush draw, I know he's check/raising me." "if villain has a set, I know he's check/raising me" "he picked up a lot of outs" "I'm checking for pot control".

wtf. this is so stupid. you're ahead, he has lots of outs, you have one PSB left. PUSH IT IN FOR RAPTOR CHRIST'S SAKES!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he has enough outs when behind to make pushing the turn better than checking behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all very circular logic by you and the OP to somehow get max value from a hand that doesnt exist. The only hand you are really beating now are a pp or 10. If you check behind on the turn, and a 4th heart hits, you lose all value from these hands that might call on the turn. If you think he would check raise always with a flush draw (this is a very big assumption considering your 12 dollar flop bet...who is looking to raise a draw here when they are getting it so cheap?), then what are you hoping to extract value from by checking? If the game is as loose as you described it "people getting into huge pots with top pair weak kicker" then why dont we want to extract value from the only hands we are beating on the turn? is our magical check from him going to appear to be AK and then hes going to fire all out on a non heart river with just a 10?