View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Question about those highrollers and their skill.

[ QUOTE ]
this may be the dumbest post ever. 2+2 won't make u a great player. In fact I got up to beating every limit online without ever reading a book other than for curiosity. I am sure they have done the same.

BTW, the GCC and I owned lager for 300k this month [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is this the dumbest post ever? I am new to poker, but I guess you started directly at the top and never asked a seemingly silly question. For me, 2 plus 2 is THE POKER authority and is it not right to question how high rollers think about this?

Ok, to the other part of your reply. You imply that the poker books did not had significant impact on your win rate. How were you able to beat the games then I ask? Did you come up with implied odds yourself, did you develop skill recognizing betting patterns, did you play very many hands per day?

What I want to say, there must be a source of your talent at poker (let's call it like that) other than books. What would you say had the largest impact on your winrate.

Did you read Small Stakes Hold 'Em by Ed Miller (I know, you're highroller but anyways)

At what site do you play against Lagerborg?

Thank you.