View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 09:59 PM

Default im such a sucker for shania(full tilt $75)

ok, my thought process behind pf is as follows. a lot of great players limp especially with 50bb stacks, and i feel like this is something i want to mix into my game with marginal hands from time to time. even if these players have never played with me before, i feel like if i don't at least limp a big hand some % of the time i am making a mistake.

anyway, on to post flop...villain has been very loose and spazzy and got his stack by luckboxing a bunch of all-ins early. he is splashing around in a lot of pots.

i still would have folded to a turn lead from him though(even on a blank, obviously with this card). i thought i should maybe bet the turn to hopefully fold 2 pair out?

on the river i think it's worth shoving here taking the chance he didn't check a 7 or a flush to me because with the way he has been playing i think he often bets these hands, and even if he does call and win i still have a decent stack left.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $100/$200
9 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero calls, 4 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB checks.

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($800, 4 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $800</font>, Hero calls, 2 folds.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($2400, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks.

River: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($2400, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero is all-in $9697</font>

he only has 5525 left on the river. thoughts on anything anyone?