View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 09:47 PM

Default Re: Watch me play UB bots LIVE 50-100 Limit

Victor,

Isaac and I have over 11K+ hands and yes he is a bot with juicy. 100% Known bot is isacc168. Isaac after I sat out on him played 1 hand then waited 5 mins and repeated the process for over 2 and a half hours 6 months ago before I went to Iraq. Once again Isaac168 is 100% a bot. If a known bot chats it just means that the user is at the computer and the auto play portion of the bot is off till the user decides to turn it back on. The bots are very good at taking HU and turning it into a mathamatics and statistics problems and ocassionally throwing well timed bluffs in. These bots with Kung_Poa as the first known bot to use player modeling. It uses poker tracker and adjusts it game agasint an individul player not just a set standards of if/then statments. Very scary to see how bots have evolved ever since I started tracking them and hating on them for over 3 years now. This is becoming a very serious problem and is only going to get worse only sites care about the integrity other then the rake that the bots obviously prodeuce for them just like me and you.