View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 03:31 PM

Default Re: GOOD MORNING STTF---N00BS: READ BEFORE OPENING ANY THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
AMT,

wasn't too long ago that u urself were a silly noob.

relax bro, its all good-Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Indy,

I dont think youve seen the amount of posts recently that have been pissing most of the regulars off and away from STTF altogether. I dont care to be a mod but am annoyed as a regular poster and someone still playing sit and gos seriously. Also, as a n00b I dont recall making more than 1 post ever worthy of a lock in the posts content (and in the way of starting threads, clearly im an [censored] when responding). At that point i read the FAQ and posted consistently and religiously, not starting many threads and finding myself in good, reasonable, "legal" STTF conversation in my replying to other posters' threads. Also, I wasnt mad at all, I had just woken up after 3 hours of sleep and didnt even notice that my caps lock was on. the caps was not an accurate reflection of my intended tone, though perhaps my frustration with "is a 10 bi downswing standard over 100 games?" type posts while in struggling to crawl out of a 50 buy in downswing myself.

So suck on that.

love,
AMT

P.S- I have moral support from 1 or more of the moderators. and its strictly bidness, yo.