Thread: Cigar Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 01:03 PM

Default Re: Cigar Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Someone mentioned Fuente has a shop there, where is it located?

[/ QUOTE ]

Still haven't been there myself, but from what I understand it's in the shops in Ceasers... not that this narrows it down all that much, but it should give you a decent starting place. They will have all the Opus, Forbidden Opus, Casa Fuente, Anejo, Flora Fina, and Hemingways you could ever possibly want. Bring extra money. And as above-poster mentioned, if you're not a big Padron/Rocky fan, you may not enjoy the Opus either... that thing is a nicotine bomb with a LONG finish on it.

Also... new stick to pimp that I had for the first time last night. La Vieja Habana, by Drew Estate. I haven't been all that big of a fan of the DE stuff, because I hate the Acid line, but this one blew me away. The LVH not only was a very good mixed-filler cigar, but the price point on this badboy is PERFECT. Boxes of 20 under $50 online, unheard of for just about anything else we've talked about in this topic.

The Corojo LVH doesn't suit my personal tastes as well as some others, but I'm pretty damn excited to try the Connecticut, Cameroon, and the Maduro wrappers. At $2.50/stick, I'll be buying these by the box even if they're just average. Perfect for weddings, or non-smoking buddies. Great presentation, great box, great band, etc... they look like much more expensive cigars, and the taste/smoke/construction is enough to fool most people.