View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 01:17 AM

Default Re: 3 commerce hands

Really tired and probably shouldn't be posting, but here goes anyway:

1) I don't like raising here for value even with your image (provided you've been at the table more than 15 minutes), and raising as a bluff for the same reason, so I'd just call. A non-pro is just too unlikely to call with a hand you beat and fold a better.

2) With the info given on the player, I can maybe find a fold there?.. If I'm calling it's partially hoping the board pairs on the river so I can bluff it (barring the obvious). If river bricks, check-fold looks good.

3) Fold pre-flop, holy [censored]! There is such a thing as some very basic fundamentals to poker, and ignoring them in bunches long enough causes nasty things like "downswings" and "hemorrhaging of money."

Having gotten that off my chest, river is probably a check. He'll figure you're putting him on missed clubs and be extremely hesitant to bet worse hands there, so either you get a free showdown, or check-fold and save money.

It was fun playing (and 3-betting 87o pf with [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) you, good luck in the future.

Kirk