View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Degen was just banned

[ QUOTE ]
I further suggest that PokerAddict be removed as Moderator of the A/R forum. He has done a horrible job and this is clearly a banning he has wanted done for a long time.\

[/ QUOTE ]

You disagree with a 2+2 decision so I should be demodded?

[ QUOTE ]
He has been after Degen since he created a site competing with his site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean RRR. RRR was sold before Rakereport.net even existed and if you believe the hype Degen does not even own it anymore. I am bound by sales agreement not to create a site like RRR on or before May 15th 2008 so I could not care less about his ventures. I am currently unemployed and my only website nets about $10 a month.

Degen has caused nothing but trouble in A/R, the ban is a good one and supported by many in A/R and 2+2. I'm sorry you disagree.

For those that do not visit A/R Degen took several cheap shots at another affiliate. This was due to this affiliate exposing his Rakeaid.com site was his. This was a conflict of interest that Degen was trying to hide as it directly violated his stance that RR.net was an unbiased directory site. Degen then went on to email sites this other affiliate was an affiliate for with BS complaints and posted derogatory statements about him for revenge. Degen even threatened to turn in this affiliate to the IRS.

This is just one instance of behavior in A/R that is not acceptable and does not cover other forums here.