View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 10:07 PM

Default Re: bodog cashout question

Customer service called me and told me they were having check processor problems and asked if they could send my cashout (I tried to cash out ~3-4 weeks ago, got the call a week ago) to me via Western Union. I said yeah and they sent me the information to get the money within a couple days.

I still haven't gotten the money, but that's because Western Union sucks balls and not cause of Bodog or anything. The [censored] WU machine at the Kwik-E-Mart broke halfway through my cashout, so the money got paid out to a card but I never got the receipt, so the dude at the store spent like 30 mins on the phone with WU customer service (I was there for prob about 45 mins in total) trying to get the transaction reversed. I was finally told everything was cool and that by the time I got to another store I should be able to pick up the money; I drove about a mile to a diff location, was told that the transaction showed up as "paid." I explained the problem and the dude said to try again tomorrow. So, I try again tomorrow, same problem; I call up WU customer service and they tell me some other department needs to handle it and they'll call me the next day with a new transaction number. I don't hear anything for 3 days, call back again on Friday, dude still says it shows up as paid and I should call back on Monday. GOD I JUST WANT MY [censored] MONEY