Thread: Stars down???
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Stars down???

Here's what I just wrote to support.. I'll let you know how it goes:

Good day,

As you are no aware, today at approximately 11:15 PST, your site experienced a server outage. At the time I was playing in the early stages of two SNG tournaments: a 5.50 10 player and a 5.50 27 player.

My apologies that I do not have the tourney numbers handy, but you should be able to retrieve them through my HH.

After approximately 20 minutes of trying, I was finally able to reconnect, however I was not automatically returned to my 2 tables(correct me if I am mistaken, but I do believe that this is done normally)

I then spent a further 15 minutes trying to get the menu functions to work, specifically "find a player"(would have tried to find myself) and "show registered tournrys", however NONE of the menu features were working.

I then spent a further (approx) 10 minutes MANUALLY tracking the two tournaments down, only to find myself woefully short stacked on both. I was then eliminated from each tournament, out of the money, within two or three hands. If you check my HH you will be able to confirm this.

I strongly feel that I was eliminated from each of these tournaments through no fault of my own, due to the fact that your software was not functioning properly. I am requesting a refund in the amount of 11.00 for the two tournaments that I was unfairly eliminated from.

I look forward to your reply,