View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 01:57 PM

Default Re: 3 commerce hands

1. i may call hand one bc im a station but most hands that take his line, c,c flop (esp for a donk) are strictly limited to trips/sd/fd, in light of your description i still cant tell if he is capable of 1/2 pot donk as a bluff or not but regardless you seem beat-he doesnt vbet a random k here bc he has showdown value...so you could just look him up for fun but a fold is prolly good here (raise is awful)

2. no hands hes repping make sense with his pf play unless he is the most passive/weak tight person ever...also 2 of hands that you beat but that are semi strong (a,7 a,9 q,9) prolly get a raise in on the flop...so to me nothing makes sense here...id call and re eval the river (is Gene Todd the type of guy who would he pay off a rivered boat with a flush?)

3. is your riv bet blocking/trying to induce some sick bluff raise? if so i guess those plays are read dependent but i think the default line here is check/call...you have reasonably good showdown value and he could deff bet a missed draw in that spot, i think any 6 checks except the thinest v-bet ever from a6, also if he does have a jx,cc i think you would have heard from him on the turn, but, lets say hes super passive-his vbet with a j on the riv is about the same amount as your bet anyway, so i dont see what you loose here from a check and you do gain from it (unless you think a wose 6pays you off but doesnt bet-seems unlikely)... so check/call is my riv line

wow i dunno how i wrote an essay on those three hands but there you have, sorry its too long/rambling,

rand